Manual Sync issue AS 2.8

The manual Sync buttons are no longer going white to show the selected state when clicked. They cannot be stacked for consequent operation as now only the first to be clicked works. Previously folders would sync in the order you clicked the manual Sync buttons.

Hi @davidp,

Can you send us a copy of the "Debug Info“ when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account.

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content. All you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

Hi Antione

I’ve restarted AS and Syncs are not being correctly stacked (as shown in Debug info). What still not happening is the Sync buttons don’t change when clicked - in my Dark Mode they don’t go white. Hope this helps
David

Can you send a screenshot of your library settings?

Emailed with debug info - restart has fixed the stacking sync issue but the SYNC button still don’t change state when clicked.

As we told you by email, the issue concerns the font color, which should be gray when not clicked. This will be fixed in the next update of Audirvāna.