Minimum size on miniplayer

when you make the size you want on miniplayer and then you press maximize the miniplayer looses the user made size and it cant be re-adjust at horizontal until you restart the app.

this happened every single time.

im using the latest windows 11, dont know if this happend on mac version too.

please take a look at this issue if you may!

Can’t reproduce the (not very serious) bug here (macOS Ventura 13.4.1)

i forgot i use windows 11.
the serious of the issue is for those who use most the miniplayer my friend different use different serious issues…

for example your more appeal mini player post is basic a main player that destroys the meaning of (mini) you where it goes?

here is a video to show the issue!

OneDrive Link:

10000000_5772815692818119_5332472261759602325_n.mp4

That’s totally unrelated. But I’ll answer you.
Yes I consider the “mini player” to be an opportunity for a compact, functional and visually appealing UI. I saw you proposed to keep it how it is now and just trim it sideways to save more space, which is an interesting proposition. Unlike you, I don’t consider my proposition to be good and yours to be bad, I think both are interesting.

more off topic

Now, since you want to talk off topic, here’s what I have to say about the seriousness of bugs : Audirvana had, and still has, serious issues, and when I mean serious, I don’t mean you can’t resize your window in a specific setup or have rounded corners instead of square, I mean files being rewritten (solved fortunately), playback being stopped before the end of the track (not solved), that’s serious because it defies the purpose of the whole product which is to bring a higer quality of playback. This is what I consider to be serious. Some not serious issues I reported are still not fixed, such as the refresh of the queue in the remote app. It annoys me. It’s definitely a bug. I reported it in 2020. It’s not very serious though, it does not prevent me from playing music with a higher quality than other music players.
We all have different use case, but if I follow your idea, then every issue should be labelled “serious”, because let’s be honest, if it didn’t really bother us in the first place, would we take the time to write about it, make videos, mockups ? But when you step back, look at the big picture, it’s not that serious, really.

1 Like

that’s more like it my friend! may i ask if you have time to see the video i upload and check if the issue happened on Mac too? just to be sure!

the point is not to step back but to provide the issues for those who can fix them! that makes a good and supportive community! I like they way you put it!!! Can’t agree more!!!

On macOS, the problem is slightly different. On the mini-player the vertical handles show up but are not responding. Horizontal and corner ones are responding. The size of the window is properly retained when maximizing and going back to “windowed” mode. It doesn’t seem to be possible to squeeze the window to make the blurred sides disappear like you do on your video : when manipulating the side handles, it automatically shrinks the whole window to keep a wide aspect ratio for the picture area (which isn’t 1 like most artworks are, but a pretty unusual ratio of 2, dropping to 1.7 on larger scales).

I see, but there is a problem tho… interesting, and weird maybe Mac OS window manager acts differently

Hi @JohnnyFire,

Thank you for your video, can you please let me know the version of .NETFramework you have?

1 Like

my pleasure! well I have in my system everysigle one from netruntime 3 up to 8 preview all updated to the latest!!!

Ok, that’s strange tho. Given what I see on your video, you are using a TV when you have your issue, right?

im using an OLED LG C2 4K at 120hz as a pc monitor if this is useful but its compatible without issues on other apps at all! combined with an NVIDIA RTX 3080

I will check if I can reproduce your behavior on my LG C1 tomorrow and follow up on this.

1 Like

Its wierd one! i know is a minnor one but if you colect those issues into one we have a big mess!
Team i apriciate your effort and time to fix those issues! and im happy to provide the help you need!