MQA from ME2 why 24/0kHz

when i use my ME2 connected to new Schiit Ragnarok 2 via RCA in lower left corner A+3.5+ shows FLAC MQA (green dot) 24/44.1kHz Stereo RG: -8.5 dB
BUT in lower right hand corner says 24/0 kHz Stereo MQA green dot— WHY 24/0?? the ME2 shows a green LED
for non MQA right lower corner says 24/192 left hand corner says FLAC 16/44.1 and the ME2 shows 3 white LEDs

SQ is not apparently affected just wondering why 24/0kHz with MQA?
bobbmd

Hello @bobbmd, have you try to reconnect your DAC from your PC? This could be a display bug.

@Antoine Thank you for the quick response and yes I have had opportunity to disconnect and reconnect both ME2 and my new Schiit DAC aYggdrasil GS few times and this shows up as 24/192 or less kHz in the lower right hand corner(this predated me getting the new new Schiit DAC)— the ME2 is several years old— my computer is a late 2012 Mac mini i7 16GB RAM running El Capitan— this also happens with the new DAC USB from the Mac to the YggdrasilGS RCA ( which as you know DOESNOT decode MQA but upsamples to 4-8x)out to new Rggy 2 amp— as I said the SQ to my ears is not affected and A+3.5+ still is the best sound compared to ROON or the TIDAL/Qobuz desktop apps—I was just curious why it happens— and as I said with nonMQA streaming music the right hand corner shows 24/192 HzK or less With the Schiit DAC or ME2—do you think this means the sound is being degraded?
Thanks again Happy New Year and continued best wishes for success
bobbmd