Multiple AS Problems On Windows

Hi, I have playback problems regardless if I am listening to my own files or streaming: AS will not start & stop when ordered to, it can take 15 seconds for it to pause & often when I turn it back on there is no sound, I can see on the progress bar that AS is playing but no sound, then I have to disconnect my Headphones(Bluetooth)completely & then begin at the next tune, I first noticed it 2 weeks ago & the recent update have not made any improvements in that area+ it divides my local files in a wrong manner: naming random audio files Disc 1 & 2 completely insane.
Dont get me wrong: I still love the Player, but I use it less than other players I have on my system, simply because it annoys me.
Please Help Me or I go ballistic. :sweat_smile:

Hello @Spider,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

Do you have this issue while you try to play a track in Groove for example?

Hi @Antoine, I am very sorry, it was my Bluetooth Device that was the sinner.
I connected my Bose PC Speakers today, & the issue does not exist.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, I am still very much in love with AS & in general a happy customer.
Have a nice day. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.