Need Hep with lost registration license key!

Hello,
I am in need of some help. My computer recently crashed. I was able to reinstall Windows and recover my data but apparently I did not save my registration license for Audirvana. I purchased it on Jan 28, 2019 but I did so using an email for a company that I no longer use/have. Let me explain - I am a small business owner for which I am self employed. My business for which I have and LLC is called, 68 Solutions, LLC. For a time I was using “@68sol.com” for my business email. However, in the summer of 2019 I was able to buy the 68solutions.com domain. And after doing so I cancelled the 68sol(dot)com email.
I went to 2checkout.com to try to figure out what my license key is but I could not due to the fact that “@68sol.com” no longer exists.
What can I do to get my registration key to that I can continue listening to the best quality music?
This is obviously all my fault for not printing the registration/license key and I am prepared to live with the consequences. I thought I would try to reach out to Audirvana to see if you could help.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Luke

Hello @Bisbee68, you need to contact 2checkout at support@2checkout.com so they can change your mail address adn you’ll get access to your account.

Thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate it.