Never Received License Key

Just recently purchased a 3.5 lifetime license. Received an email receipt of purchase from Paddle but never received the second email with the registration key number. Paddle says processing has been slowed down do to a hurricane in the Philippines. Any suggestions?

Hello @woodson,

I resent you the mail, check your spam inbox in case it’s not going in your normal inbox.

I downloaded a trial version of Audirvana to this desktop computer - not the computer I use with my main stereo system for playing music files - and really liked what I heard so I decided to download a second copy to the above system’s laptop and to purchase it at the same time via that laptop. I did that through PayPal and have a receipt to show for it. The seller was Paddle.com Market Limited. I have never received any correspondence from Paddle so I decided to check that all was well by visiting its website and I ended up answering questions about the purchase (cost, credit card details etc). I was stunned to be informed that it could find no record of any such purchase but I was promised I would receive an email about it, but there has been no sign of that as yet. Perhaps I am being overly concerned and I do have over a fortnight left on the second trial copy of Audirvana. (I do not plan to use part of the licence for the Audirvane on this desktop as I feel another playback option will suffice. I do have a second music file playback system and will use the second copy of the licence on that)…
Many thanks for any comments.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.