HI, I am considering jumping to Audivana and achieving enlightenment. What I hope to be able to do with Audivana is to stream MQA files from TIDAL and unwrap them, present these as a UPNP source to my Naim NDX (first generation) to play.
From reading the various posts it looks like what you have to do is:
- Install Audivana on a computer (I have a Mac) with a network connection
- Configure Audivana to log into TIDAL
- Configure Audivana to stream my ripped music on my NAS
- Disable the current UPNP player on my NAS so it doesn’t conflict with Audivana
- Do <something?> to test it is all working
- Go to the UPNP server presented by Audivana using the Naim app
- In theory the Naim app should now see the TIDAL server and will allow me to choose music to play back
Have I got this right? Is there a detailed set of instructions for people over 60 (like me…)?
Hoping you are having a musical day.