New user with big trouble

I I just bought a Mac Mini M1 and Audirvana+. I installed the program and configured the library which is located on an external hard drive. The library is about 4TB of flac files. Almost at the end of the synchronization, the warning of too much memory used and forced closure of the application appears. I tried to restart the system but without solving.
With the same library on Windows NUC system I have no problems neither with Audirvana nor with Jriver.

Thanks

Hello,

Can you make a screenshot of the size of the file AudirvanaDatabseV2.sqlite ?

To go to it with the Finder:

1.  Open its Go menu

2.  Pressing the option (or alt) key, and maintain it pressed. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.

3.  Click on this Library command

4.  In the Finder window that opens, navigate into Application Support, then Audirvana

5.  You’ll find there the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite (This is the one for Audirvana 3.5, the other is for the older version 3).

I found the problem, it was a folder (David Bowie’s album “the deram anthology”) that Audirvana cannot read. Tomorrow I try understood why.

Thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.