Next track button bug, in music integrated mode

Hi @Antoine, after updating to Audirvana 2.5.9, with Music Integrated Mode, only during playback in playlists, if I press the next track button, playback goes forward by two tracks.
This happens both if I press the next track button on the keyboard, or with the Music button, or with the Audirvana interface button and also if I click on the next track with the mouse.
If instead I press the previous track button, everything works perfectly.
This only happens in the Playlist view, in the songs, albums and artists view everything works perfectly.
For me it is a very unpleasant bug, because I use this function a lot and I have many playlists.

I wanted to know if you are aware of the bug? and if there is a way to downgrade in the meantime of an update.

Thank you for your constant work.

[P.S] I reverted Audirvana 2.5.8, with Time Machine and now it seems to work, all good.

However, since I am writing, I also wanted to bring up another problem, again in Music Integrated Mode, it happens to me with tracks over 6 minutes long that at their end, the next track does not start automatically, but I have to press the play/pause button twice to play the next track.
This doesn’t always happen, in some moments, 3/4 songs over 6 minutes flow without problems, other times every song over 6 minutes stops at the end and I have to press the play/pause button twice to restart playback.

Are you aware of this problem? Is this something frequent?

I haven’t updated Mac OS for a while, could this be the cause of the problems?

Hi @michelmerl,

I have to check it out on my side to be sure about what is going on.

Ok Thanks, let me know the result with your software when you check.

GRAZIE MILLE!

Hi @Antoine, I saw that 2.5.10 is out, have the problems I wrote in the previous message been resolved?

Thank you for your patience and for your constant work.

Hi @michelmerl,

the issue is not solve in the 2.5.10 I’m afraid, it’s not an easy one as we suspect something related to Apple own API.

Hi @Antoine, after the 2.5.12 update, I still have the problem. I’ll bring it back to you later

" with Music Integrated Mode, only during playback in playlists, if I press the next track button, playback skips forward two tracks.
This happens both if I press the next track button on the keyboard, or with the Music button, or with the Audirvana interface button and also if I click on the next track with the mouse.
If instead I press the previous track button everything works perfectly.
This only happens in the Playlist view, in the Songs, Albums and Artists view everything works perfectly."

I understand that Integrated Mode is a feature that not many people use and may not be at the top of your priorities, but I would be really grateful if you could fix this problem.

Thanks for everything