I found something really strange today. It certainly existed in my library for a long time before I discovered it.
I have a directory that contains 51 ALbums into subdirs. Only 5 of them are imported into Aurdivana (CD1/2/8/16/26).
I tried to figure out why the import is incomplete but did not find anything clear.
Each individual directory can be successfully inserted and read into the playlist, and even the full set of albums can be inserted for playing into Audirvana.
I looked at specific cases and did not find what makes a difference between a working album and a not working one. All of them have been created with the same tool and contains tracks, cue file and image files.
I do not see any error reported by Audirvana related to those files.
That’s pretty strange.
I dream that Audirvana could provide a detailed log of the library sync…