partial listing of (Tidal) artists

I simply love Audirvana, excellent sound quality and easy integration of Tidal.

However, when browsing my favorite artists or search, the A+ remote (IOS) only shows a partial result, most of it is shown as “loading”.

This issue only pertains to the App, Audirvana itself is functioning just fine…

The same problem here, I can see only a few of my favorite artists in a+ remote. On my Mac all my favorite artists are listed. I am on version 3.5.12.

Possibly similar problem with Qobuz. Album search only shows first screenful of results.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Is there a fix to this yet? Tidal MyMusic Artists are not loading

I have the same issue for Months now, can we expect a fix any time soon?

I have the same issue. I actually counted the number of artists I get and it is exactly 100. I’m guessing there’s some kind of pagination issue between the iPhone app and the Mac app. It used to work, I’d see it get to a certain point and then fetch more. But some months ago it quit working.

Audirvana, can you fix this please?

I’m still experiencing the same problem, only a smal part of my favourite artists are displayed in the A+ Remote app. Can You fix this please Damien?

I experience a problem paging through my Tidal library, too. I have well over 1000 albums bookmarked and have trouble browsing them. On my Windows PC, it’s just unpredictable when and how all the albums become pageable. At first, I can only scroll through the first portion. Then, when I scroll forth and back “cleverly”, which I can’t clearly specify what it means, I can get to page through from A to Z.
Using Audirvana Remote, I get predicatably one of two results. Either it says there is no connection to my PC, which is simply not true, as managing playback works. Smells like it requests a large page size from Tidal and then just times out and channels through the wrong error message to the UI. Or it loads about 60% of my albums, say A to L. Then, when I try paging further, the albums starting with A reappear. Smells like it is requesting again the same page of results from Tidal again. I’m keen to support with debugging if you tell me how I can help with reproducing the problem.

Meanwhile I figured out how I can page predictably through my huge album catalog on Tidal: press and alternating and repeatedly. This way, Audirvana loads more and more of the list. With every press of I get further and further.

Unfortunately, it takes many - hits to get through, it is in the magnitude of 200 keystrokes.

@Antoine, how big a deal would it be to load the whole catalog in the background? Or at least trigger loading further pages if hone hits ? It’s much easier to stutter on a single key than to alternate between and .