PC freezing during import

Everything was fine here last month and weeks but now after importing some HiRes (172khz) cds Audirvana gone crazy. I don’t know why. I can’t play anything or select anything because the window freezes and sometimes the Windows freezes and I have to reboot using the power button. When I remove those files everything works.

There is anything to do to fix that?

Easy fix is to move on to something else. I’ve come to realize that many computer audio enthusiasts are masochists to some degree. Willingly getting into a frustrating situation and refusing to leave when there are other less frustrating options available.
If after more than a decade this is what you get, what do you really expect in the future? Hint, yes tomorrow will be much like today, and yesterday, and last week, last month, last year and so on…

Dude, actually right now even without these files I getting the same issue. That’s why I’m here.
So I don’t think it is just the files. But come on, the software should handle this because I have a lot of other 172khz files and was okay.

I removed all folders and did the scan of everything again. Now it’s working fine. So… I don’t know what happened.

Hello @ledones, can you send us your audirvana.log file at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

to show AppData folder:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-10-97fbc472-c603-9d90-91d0-1166d1d9f4b5