Pioneer and Gapless Playback

Hello everyone.
I use an older Pioneer N-30 network player with Audirvana via UPnP and it works fine, except for Gapless, which is not supported. The Pioneer in my setup only works as a streaming bridge to my integrated DAC.
Does anyone here know if the current Pioneer models (N-50 / N-70) support Gapless Playback with Audirvana?

I have an N-30 since it first came out an have never experienced any gapless issues with
UPnP. All my files are ALAC. Also, I use Amarra SQ with airplay using airfoil and no gapless
issues. You can check your firmware. The last last update should have resolved all those issues.

Thank you very much for your answer!
My Pioneer is an N-30 from 2012, I updated the firmware two times years ago but I do not know where to find the current firmware version.
I had no gapless issues when I used the Pioneer with it’s own app, but I do have them using my favourite software Audirvana (streaming my own ALAC files or streaming TIDAL content).
There is a firmware update available for the current version N-30 AE, but I do not think that I can install this?

You can go here for your firmware update :wink:
https://intl.pioneer-audiovisual.com/support/

Thanks Damien, just found my installed version, it’s [ 1.038 ], there is no newer one for my device. Perhaps it is time for a new streaming device, finally.

strange - Audirvana Debug info says:
DLNA 1.5: Yes
Gapless playback: Yes
right after booting the device
and
DLNA 1.5: Yes
Gapless playback: No
after playback is started

Using Airplay, gapless functionality is there, but not the desired quality.