Playlist order changes using play next

If I have a playlist or album playing and I use “play next” to insert a playlist into the play queue it changes the order of the inserted playlist. Is this something I’m doing? I just started the trial yesterday so it’s entirely possible I’m missing something. If I click the play icon for the playlist it plays them in the correct order. I’m streaming from Qobuz if that makes any difference.

If you select “play next”, it will add all of the tracks of your playlist in the playqueue right after the track being played. Can you send some screenshot when you try to do this?

Hi Damien,
Apologies for the late reply, I’m in the process of cleaning out a house we sold and I’m not receiving forum notifications for some reason, probably a setting so I’ll look into that. After the last update I’m no longer having the problem of albums/playlists being added out of order. One less thing for y’all to worry about! I’m seriously enjoying my subscription, the player sounds great while also keeping track of my Tidal and Qobuz accounts along with my ever expanding local library is exactly what I needed.

While I’ve got your attention there is one other bug that’s bothering me. When you pull up an album or playlist sometimes the columns will be collapsed all the way to the left and I have to resize them manually. I’ve tried to find a sequence of actions that causes the problem but so far it seems random. I created another post about it and at least one other person was having that problem. I’m attaching a pic of that one but as I said the playlist reordering problem isn’t happening anymore.

Keep up the good work and have a great day!

Blake

Same problem here, random also

1 Like

We have experienced this bug in the past and we still need to find how to tackle it.

Where do you see this in Studio?

1 Like