Please reset both my macOS and Windows 10 licenses again

Dear Damien3:

I had to reinstall Apple macOS 10.14.6 32-bit “Mojave” and Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Pro edition version 20H2 on my old mid-2015 Apple Macbook Pro 15" with Retina Display and late 2019 Computer Upgrade King Hewlett Packard Omen 15t not too long ago. I am requesting that you reset all of my previous Audirvana macOS and Windows 10 licenses again. Please respond to let me know when this is done. Thank you.

Hello @wellywu,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.

Thank you once again. I hate to be a bother, but I chose to wipe Apple macOS 11.1.0 64-bit “Big Sur” and reinstall 10.14.6 32-bit “Mojave” on my old mid-2015 Apple Macbook Pro 15" with Retina Display mobile workstation. I also chose to wipe and reinstall Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Pro edition version 20H2 on my late 2019 Computer Upgrade King Hewlett Packard Omen 15t gaming notebook PC. I have made recent Apple Time Machine and Easeus To-Do Home disk image backups of both PCs on a portable, rugged, hard disk drive and each backup is encrypted.

Do you need a removal of your computers?

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.