Plugins audio unit

Bonjour, quel plugin installer pour optimiser l’écoute au casque ?
Ma configuration : IMac 16 Go RAM avec SSD 1To; Ampli casque/DAC USB Pro-ject Head Box S2 Digital; casque Audeze LCD-X. Suréchantillonnage DSD256 sans problème
Merci de vos conseils

2 Likes

Je suppose que ma question est stupide…

il n’y a jamais de questions stupides … il est simplement difficile d’y répondre , personne ne peut se mettre à votre place et connaitre vos préférences d’écoute pour proposer un conseil :wink: Audirvana présente une qualité audio déjà optimisée , il n’est peut être pas nécessaire d’ajouter des artifices supplémentaires pour en modifier le son …

In audio, less you do the better. If you need eq or processing to compensate for the defects of the hardware, you should ask yourself why you bought those devices in the first place.

Let’s not forget that the most important component of the audio sound system is our ear, and it cannot be bought or replaced with a better model, nor can we perform an acoustic treatment. You can only use an excellent equalizer to compensate for various situations as well as possible. Unfortunately for Audirvana on Windos 10 there is no quality equalizer available (at least for now), just one simple free software with very reduced performance.
CORRIGENDUM: below Alberto recommended an excellent equalizer

I am happy with Voxengo’s GlissEQ (there is a free trial)

1 Like

Very well I will try it as soon as possible. I guess you tried Soneq free previously, so you found this Voxengo’s GlissEQ superior in performance, what are the main improvements you have noticed?
Thanks a lot for the information, it is far from easy to find material on this topic on the net!

1 Like

J’ai choisi la musique dématérialisée en raison des possibilités infinies offertes par la technique. Je souhaite parcourir et tester toutes ces possibilités, ne serait-ce que parce qu’elles existent. Le résultat auquel je suis arrivé grâce à Audirvana est excellent et j’en profite beaucoup mais pourquoi s’arrêter en chemin ?

1 Like

Merci de ce conseil. J’ai installé Audeze Reveal mais apparemment cela ne fonctionne qu’en PCM. Est-ce le cas de Voxengo ?

Important to know when you try to use Audio Units for DSD: Read the statement from Damien in an earlier post here.

1 Like

I tried and bought it immediately because the quality of this made in Russia equalizer is immediately perceived, despite the complexity of a semi-professional device (and therefore a remarkable learning curve). Although equalizers aren’t always useful, they are often. The only downside of these devices is perhaps a slight increase in listening fatigue, so they must be adjusted with extreme accuracy (and a little greed).
Thanks for the report!

Bonjour,
Le DSD ne permet aucun calcul donc aucun traitement, il faut rester en PCM pour cela.

Il existe Sonarworks qui fait de la correction y compris pour casque avec des presets pour certaines marques.
Ce logiciel peut travailler en stand alone mais egalement en plug in AU ou VST.
Il y a plusieurs posts Sonarworks sur le forum

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.