Qobuz track maximum

Qobuz has increased the number of tracks per playlist from 1,000 to 2,000, but my Audirvana 3.5 won’t display more than 1,000. Any solutions?

This problem has been also in the Studio version for two months and is a general issue. Guitar1 shared the problem a month ago, but the developers chose not to see the problem.

Hi @mistral,

I’m sorry for this, I didn’t saw the post earlier. Can you share me a link to a playlist you have with more than 1000 tracks in it? I would like to reproduce the issue on my side first.

I have sent the Qobuz playlist link by email to support@audirvana.com .

Additional info,
I can see correct track numbers on Audirvana playlist title, but album thumbnails below are missing after 1000 th. track.

What do you see in Audirvāna Studio when you scroll down to the end of the list?

In audirvana last album Seal’s, but on Qobuz playlist there are 20 more albums after Seal’s album.

Ok, will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you! It seems like was solved with update 2.2.3.

1 Like

I forgot to mention that I’m using Audirvana for Mac. I just sent a playlist to support. I don’t think there have been any software updates for my version. (Sorry for the delay, but I forgot about my post since it didn’t get any responses for a while!)