Recommendation vst3 parametric equalization plugin

Hello everyone, first of all, I apologize for my poor level of English (blessed translators).
I have Audirvana installed on a windows 11 pc

I’m trying to find a parametric equalizer if possible to use with Audirvana, but I’m pretty lost, I only read about the famous fabfilter pro-q 3 but I see its price is crazy (about €200).

Basically what I want is to lower the bass a bit and a few other things. Any recommendation?

The truth is that it would be perfect if Audirvana included one of the series as it does roon.

I appreciate any suggestion. Thanks.

1 Like

You do not specify which platform you use.
If you use an apple computer, there is a simple parametric equaliser amongst the Apple plugins.
It might just be enough for your needs.

1 Like

First of all, thanks for replying. Sorry, I thought it was at the level of Audirvana and that it was not relevant.
I have Audirvana installed on a windows 11 pc, although I usually listen via upnp on a denon 4500.

Somebody with knownlegde on that… EQ
suggested me at the time, those 2 free ones
Mac and PC:

1 Like

Here’s another free one. I haven’t checked sonic quality, but having six parametric bands is nice.

2 Likes

This is a good tool:

1 Like

Thank you very much, sorry for the delay in responding, I’ve been very busy. So I’m trying them right now. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.