Recycle Bin actions... "Delete Permanently Selected"?

What is going on with the “Delete Permanently Selected” action in the Recycle Bin? When I make changes to my local storage drive library files, I consistently get duplicates or more of album files showing in the player browser window that I don’t want… When I delete these album tracks, they obviously go to the recycle bin, however, there is a danger of wiping out the entire local storage library files on my storage device, that are showing in the Recycle Bin, if I choose to permanently delete the selected files…

This is not a good process… the library manager does not seem capable of recognizing that it is creating duplicates… I should be asked if I wish to replace the album tracks or not when I update the files in my local storage device library folders…

There should be clear warning that deleting tracks from the Recycle Bin permanently, actually deletes them from the local storage device folders…

I’ve found out the hard way and had to spend hours moving files from the Trash back into my music library folders on my local storage device.

Any input regarding this is welcome :wink:

{Audirvana Studio ver. 1.6.1, macOS}

Does those changes involve creating new folders and moving your file to the new folder?

Yes… I create a new folder of files with the same name as the folder that I am replacing and move the old folder of files to the Trash, before opening Audirvana Studio…