Release note Linux Audirvāna Studio 2.8.2.2

Following 2024-07-02T22:00:00Z's update of Studio, here is the changelog of the 2.8.2.2 version:

• Streaming services: now prioritizing the opening display of the streaming content on the source list before user favorites are loaded

• Connectivity: Compatibility with Diretta Linux driver to play to a Diretta device

• Avahi mDNS service: If the Avahi daemon is not started at Audirvāna launch, the Remote server and Chromecast devices discovery are automatically started when the Avahi daemon finally starts

• Remote settings: pairing code setting removed

• Other minor fixes

How to update Audirvāna on Synology NAS

First, download your qpkg version depending on CPU architecture:

Login To My Account - Easy Remove Audirvana 3.5 Activation

Access your Synology GUI and open Package Center.

Click on Manual Install:

Click Browse and select the spk file you downloaded. Click Next:

Click Agree:

Then, Accept the terms of the license agreement:

Finally, click Done:

Audirvāna is now updated and started; head over to the Audirvāna Remote app to use Audirvāna! :smiley:

If Audirvāna does not start automatically, please ensure you install the right package version.

How to update Audirvāna on QNAP NAS

First, download your qpkg version depending on CPU architecture:

Login To My Account - Easy Remove Audirvana 3.5 Activation

Access your QNAP GUI and open App Center.

Click on the steering wheel:

Steering wheel

Ensure the setting “Allow installation of applications without a valid digital signature” is enabled:

Once done, please click on the + icon:

Plus icon

Then click Browse and select the qpkg file you downloaded. Click Install and OK.

Click on “I understand the risks and want to install this application.” then Install:

Audirvāna is now updated and started; head over to the Audirvāna Remote app to use Audirvāna! :smiley:

How to install Audirvāna on Linux

Use the command line apt-update or dnf update depending on your Linux distro.

How To Add, Remove and Update Software in Linux Using Apt | Tom's Hardware

4 Likes