Remote App stops at „S“

I use Mac Mini (late 2011, High Sierra), 4 GB RAM and Audirvana 3.5. latest version. The external HDD holds approx 14.000 album names. The Remote App only shows the alphabet till „s“. The scroll permits scrolling down to „si“ (Sibelius). Then it stalls. It would not go further down.
Another MacMini (2008) with El Capitan and a previous version of Audirvana 2.x just works fine with the same iOS devices - tested on iPhone 6, 7 and 11.
In addition the operation via keyboard is horribly slow on the High Sierra, whereas El Capitan is rather fast with its older Audirvana version.
I also tested Audirvana 3.5 on a MacBook with Catalina and the response speed is tolerable.
Any ideas how to speed up and how to fix the Remote App on High Sierra ?
Thx for the help
with kind regards
Paul

Hello Paul,

I think you mean version 3.2 and not 2 since i can’t see in our database a purchase for version 2 of Audirvana. Since you are using version 3.2 and 3.5 on the same device you may have a damaged preferences file.
To reset it, open the Terminal application, and enter the following two commands:

defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus
defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana

Please note you’ll be asked for your license key when you’ll relaunch Audirvana for the first time after this.

Bonjour Damien

Thank you very much for your prompt response. There is a misunderstanding: I bought 2 Audirvana licenses:

HW1: Version 3.2.7 for a MacMini (2008) with 8 GB RAM and El Capitan and

HW2: Version 3.5.x for a MacMini (2011) with 4 GB RAM and High Sierra

Hence 2 hardwares, 2 licenses.

HW1 works fine. Response speed is fine, Remote App works fine.

HW2 response times are very slow (4GB RAM not sufficient ?), Remote App alphabetical side navigation just shows A to S.

So there are no conflicting preference files. Each MacMini is only used for Audirvana, no other applications.

Thanks for any additional hint.

With kind regards

Paul