Remote does not load library

Yesterday in a last effort I did an entire re-install of the Mac Mini (late 2014, Catalina 10.15.5) that we use for playing music plus a re-install of Audirvana. I already had Remote re-installed on both iPhone and iPad. None of this solved problem (i.e. Albums were not displayed, while Tracks displays all Tracks)
The Remote works well on my iMac, however Remote does not work well with said Mac Mini.

I am using Audirvana ‘headless’ so as you may understand, this a deal breaker for me. I really enjoy Audirvana but if I cannot find a solution for this, I will have to look for an alternative. I would appreciate any help in this respect.

AVM / Fritzbox has changed the firmware three month ago. maybe there is an issue

Thank you very much for reaching out.
@Antoine suggested something like that too. However, in that case I wouldn’t understand why it works with my iMac connected to same network (hence via same router).

For security reasons, to me - as a layman - I would not tend to install previous firmware (regardless whether I would be able to ly my hands thereon).
Thanks anyway!

Since you have 2 endpoints connecting to the Same Library of Musik . Wäre ist the Library file located ? Local? Or on the Same Location where the music is?

I run the Software on a .Mac and win 10 no issues ever. And this headless

The music libraries are in both cases located on two external harddisks each directly connected to a mac via USB 3.0. The harddisks are more or less copies of each other. (So the music is not streamed for the purpose of achieving the best possible sq.)

Hello Damien et al.,

I found out that more users seem to have this problem (or at least a similar one). See this topic Problem syncing big library ios app.

Meanwhile the problem still occurs at my end as well. I followed all suggestions, replaced the router, deleted the library, replaced hard disk had it build a library from scratch, made sure UPnP is enabled in all network components, made sure the firewall allowed incoming Audirvana. Still the Albums of the library of my media center (external harddisk connected MacMini 2014 and then to my Hegel dac/amplifier) does not load with Audirvana Remote neither on my iPad, nor on my iPhone. While before it loaded flawlessly.
What I find very hard to grasp is that in the same network,the identical library on another harddisk attached to another Mac (iMac 2017) does load on both my iPhone and my iPad!

I am very happy with the sound quality of Audirvana, so I really would like to stick to Audirvana. I have now spent days, if not weeks to figure out what could solve this. I would really appreciate your help in resolving this problem, particularly since this worked so well in the past (with same configuration). Of course I would be happy to provide additional information.

Looking forward to hearing from your team
regards,
Thijs

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.