Remote for Windows 10

Hello,

I just purchased Audirvana plus for windows 10 and I’m very very happy with the SQ. In my excitement I bought the Audirvana remote from the apple app store without realizing that it isn’t compatible with windows 10! :open_mouth:

Will the windows 10 remote be a separate app or will it be integrated with the current remote app?

Thanks!

I’m currently completing the update for bringing compatibility with A+ Remote.
This update is coming in a few days.
The Android remote is coming later.

that’s a good news !!

…wurde ja schon einige Male angekündigt - vielleicht wird es ja diesmal in einigen Tagen etwas - und
wenn dann noch die Probleme mit den Treibern des T+A DAC gelöst sind, bin ich mit diesem Programm
absolut zufrieden.

Grüße.

Michael

Fantastic! Thanks for the good work Damien!

I’ve bought A+ remote in the app store. No update so far unfortunately. I’m glad I didn’t hold my Breath. Pfff. patience is a virtue.

A+ Remote 1.8 update is now uploaded to Apple for review.
Audirvana Plus for Windows 1.1 is ready.
I’ll release both in sync when Apple approves the A+ Remote update.
So if Apple review team is not overloaded, this should happen quite soon now…

Damien

Hi Damien -

When 1.1 is available (or before), you may want to check out a new bug in Windows. I’m running the most recent Windows Insider fast ring update, and at least with this update and the immediate past one, the following happens:

• A+ says it needs .Net Framework 4.7.1 to run and asks if I want to install it.

• If I say no, A+ doesn’t run, so I say yes.

• When I download and try to install .Net Framework 4.7.1 or 4.7.2, I get a message that says this framework or a more recent version is already installed (accurate - it’s 4.7.2), and it will not let me proceed further.

So far I haven’t found a way to uninstall 4.7.2 or modify the relevant registry entry so Windows doesn’t think it’s installed.

Thanks Jud for this heads-up.
When you have .Net 4.7.2 that is shipped with latest Windows 10, there is no need to install 4.7.1
There must be something wrong in the fast ring update regarding the .Net framework version reporting?
Here is the link for direct install, bypassing the pre-requisites checks: https://audirvana.com/delivery/apluswin/AudirvanaPlus.application

Anyway, this led me to check the installer of the 1.1, and I’ve found there was something wrong in the Visual C++ redistributable install I’ve now fixed.

So now, I’m uploading the release.
Apple has also now approved the 1.8 whose update is now rolling out.

Damien

Anyway, this led me to check the installer of the 1.1, and I’ve found there was something wrong in the Visual C++ redistributable install I’ve now fixed.

So now, I’m uploading the release.
Apple has also now approved the 1.8 whose update is now rolling out.

Damien

Bonjour Damien,

Comment accéder au release du remote A+ pour Android (?)

Merci

edwhiu

Hourra, aprés la mise à jour de ce soir la télécommande fonctionne vers un le PC Windows 10.

C’est génial ! Merci Damien

Hi Damien

The IOS app is working well and makes the headless server that I am running a pleasure to use.

Very nice work :sunglasses:

The ability to select and configure output devices from the remote would be a nice addition (unless I have missed something on the app) :smiley:

Thanks!

And you’ll want to tap on the settings icon in A+ Remote… :smiley:

The Android version is currently under development but I cannot promise any ETA for now :wink:

Damien

I see the “Active audio device” option in settings but it is not reactive to my pressing. Music playing or stopped.

?

Downloaded the direct install, it still checks for 4.7.1, so no go.

‘‘I see the “Active audio device” option in settings but it is not reactive to my pressing. Music playing or stopped.’’

Ahh thanks GG

Ok I missed that setting.

Device selection and set up is working for me. :sunglasses:

Spoke to soon

I think that I’ve found a problem with the IOS APP and selecting OP devices.

OK with the desktop APP we need to stop playback before selecting a different OP device and trying to do so results in the APP freezing.

When starting a new listening session with the IOS APP I can select an OP device no problem.

But once the session has commenced using the IOS APP, hitting Pause and trying to change OP device does not work and results in the Desktop APP freezing.

I need to reboot my Ipad to regain the OP selection feature.

The IOS APP only has a Pause button so maybe we need a Stop button also for this feature to work correctly.

No big deal but it would be nice to have this working.

BTW apart from the above I’m loving the APP.

Nice work

To perform the STOP action, make a long press on the pause button.
A “Stop” command in a popup menu appears. Press on it.

Ahh I see

Thanks so much for the quick response Damien. :sunglasses:

I’m still getting to grippes with the APP but the sound is sublime.