Remote iPhone Not working

Hi

The iPhone Audirvana Remote does not work. I finds my server and there is no firewall and im a network tech dude. I has worked but its very unstable. What is the issue. Are ther som other program I can use to control Audirvana?

You can try with some remote desktop solution.

Why is this such a crappy app?

1 Like

It works quite well on the Mac, I guess Rendezvous (Bonjour) protocol can be fiddly on Windows. Sometimes restarting the home router helps.

Hello @Christian_Dilling-Ha,

Are you using Windows 10 or MacOs version of Audirvana?

May I answer instead? I’m using Windows 10 version of Audirvana and enter pairing code either on Android or on iPad and there is no connection. I can provide any additional information.

1 Like

Hello @KinG,

can you go in Audirvana settings>Miscellaneous, can you enable the settings “Use legacy Bonjour library fro detection by Remote”?

Hi @Antoine, this option was enabled right after the latest Audirvana was installed. And it didn’t help. But! In another community’s topic I was advised to turn off option "Rescan folders for changes at each start” and it helped - remotes work on Android and iPad.

I was having the same problem, I have turned off the, rescan folders for each start and it works fine, but when enabled it won’t work on my iPad Pro. I’m using the trial. 4 days left. Been fine up to now. Then took me a few hours to find this out. I want to buy it as it is just what I wanted to send stuff to my Cambridge audio CXN V2. Pc is in a different room, so I’ll have to decide to buy it or not.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.