I am having trouble connecting remote app to Audirvana on my Macbook and support will be greatly appreciated.
I have 2 laptops:
Laptop 1 >> Macbook with Mac OS 10.11 (El Captain)
Laptop 2 >> Windows 10
- Latest version of theAudirvana v. 3.5.44 (trial) installed on both laptops.
- Latest Audirvana Remote app (v 1.2.6) installed on Samsung S10+ running Android version 11 One UI v3.1
- When using laptop 2 (Windows laptop) the remote app connects/works fine, no problems
- When using laptop 1 (Macbook) the remote app does not see computer.
- The computers are not being used at same time. When Mac laptop is turned on other laptop is completed shut down.
Things I already tried on Macbook:
- Allowed Audirvana in firewall settings (Preferences > Security&Privacy > Firewall > Firewall Options)
- Disabled firewall
- Restart wifi
- Uninstalled Audirvana from Macbook and uninstalled Remote from phone & reinstalled
- Uninstalled iTunes from Macbook
- Complete format of Macbook and do clean install of Mac OS 10.11 (from scratch)
- After format & reinstall tried 1-5 again
None of these have worked…
- My WiFi is ok because when I use my Laptop 2 (Windows 10) remote connects, no problems
- There is only one WiFi device/network
- Macbook & Phone are on same network.
- WiFi only has 2.4Ghz. No 5Ghz
- Macbook & Windows Laptop no turned on at same time
I would appreciate your guidance.