Reset my activations

I purchased four licenses for Audirvana 3.x 64 bit for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit a few months ago. I am using both Linux Mint 19.2 64 bit “Tina” and Deepin 15.11 64 bit GNU/Linux desktop operating systems on my three PCs right now. I am thinking about reinstalling Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, but I forgot to deauthorize my installed Audirvana software products on my previous Windows instances. I do not have disk image backups of each Windows instance so I would have to reinstall from scratch again. I would like to download and install Audirvana 3.5 64 bit for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit again and to license it on my same three PCs in the future. Can you reset my previous activations and let me know? Thank you.

Hello @wellywu,

I deleted all of your computer from our database, you can now use your licence on your Windows 10 Pro 64bit :slight_smile:

Thanks. I am debating whether to switch back to a Windows environment, but I definitely needed my previous activations to be cleared out if I make that decision.