Scrollbar issue

Hello,

Problem 1:

when i click and move the scrollbar (see yellow arrow on the picture) with my mousepointer on/over it these annoying horizontal lines (see red arrows on the picture) are appearing.

Problem 2:

When my mousepointer is on/over the scollbar, scolling via the mousewheel isn`t functional anymore. This second problem seems not to be an universal problem to me but it appears e.g to certain playlists like here in the picture from Frank Sinatra or to my list of favorite songs.

Those lines are here to separate the tracks of the playlists, depending on your screen they will be more or less visible.

For the second issue you have, I have been able to reproduce the issue and we will take a look at it as soon as possible.

I don`t know if you tried to adress my scrolling problem in your latest Version 1.9.0.0 related to the patchnote “Folders view: fix scroll for long tracks lists”. But unfortunately my problem is still existing.

I think you improved the scroll problem in your last version of AS but unfortunately not completely solved it.

Scroll via mouswheel over the scrollbar is now functional, but as you can see it in the picture below the narrow space slightly left of the scrollbar (red line) is still not scrollable via mousewheel.

In some playlists like here the narrow space slightly left of the scrollbar (green line) is scrollable.

But in some playlists like here the narrow space slightly left of the scrollbar (red line) is not scrollable.

In your first picture you are in a album and the second one you are in a playlist. I will check if this is normal that you are not able to do this in a playlist.

If you do not have your mouse in this area, are you able to scroll?

Yes, in all other areas scrolling with my mouse in the picture except the narrow space slightly left of the scollbar is generally possible.

1 Like

I did have the same issue when I did the upgrade to 1.11.0 I solved the issue by restarting my Mac… I got the scroll bar back… The wheel on my mouse work correctly…