Scrollbar issue

Hello,

Problem 1:

when i click and move the scrollbar (see yellow arrow on the picture) with my mousepointer on/over it these annoying horizontal lines (see red arrows on the picture) are appearing.

Problem 2:

When my mousepointer is on/over the scollbar, scolling via the mousewheel isn`t functional anymore. This second problem seems not to be an universal problem to me but it appears e.g to certain playlists like here in the picture from Frank Sinatra or to my list of favorite songs.

Those lines are here to separate the tracks of the playlists, depending on your screen they will be more or less visible.

For the second issue you have, I have been able to reproduce the issue and we will take a look at it as soon as possible.

1 Like

I don`t know if you tried to adress my scrolling problem in your latest Version 1.9.0.0 related to the patchnote “Folders view: fix scroll for long tracks lists”. But unfortunately my problem is still existing.

I think you improved the scroll problem in your last version of AS but unfortunately not completely solved it.

Scroll via mouswheel over the scrollbar is now functional, but as you can see it in the picture below the narrow space slightly left of the scrollbar (red line) is still not scrollable via mousewheel.

In some playlists like here the narrow space slightly left of the scrollbar (green line) is scrollable.

But in some playlists like here the narrow space slightly left of the scrollbar (red line) is not scrollable.

In your first picture you are in a album and the second one you are in a playlist. I will check if this is normal that you are not able to do this in a playlist.

If you do not have your mouse in this area, are you able to scroll?

Yes, in all other areas scrolling with my mouse in the picture except the narrow space slightly left of the scollbar is generally possible.

1 Like

I did have the same issue when I did the upgrade to 1.11.0 I solved the issue by restarting my Mac… I got the scroll bar back… The wheel on my mouse work correctly…

Can’t remember where i posted that then, but today i was faster to take a picture while the scroll bar bug that was repaired, is still there sometimes, just that it load not faster enough, i still can see it appear at the wrong place before it goes where it should :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m having scrollbar issues too.
(I posted this elsewhere, didn’t know others had already posted this, sorry)

It happens - apparently randomly - when I go or return to the favourite tracks list.
Sometimes everything’s fine, but sometimes:

• scrollbar is missing
  • previous tracklist position is “forgotten” and the very first tracks show up (like “home” button was pressed)
  • scrolling with my two fingers on the touchpad doesnt work
  • scrolling with up/dn or pgup/pgdn keys works, but ONLY after I first clicked (tapped) in the track list, (it doesnt have focus if you don’t tap first)
  • after that when I try to scroll again using 2 fingers on my touchpad, the position is forgotten and the first tracks show up again (like home button was pressed)
  • but after that when I try up/dn keys or pgup/pgdn keys again, then suddenly it remembers the position, and the correct tracks are shown again.

I have to leave the track list view (open an album) and go back in order to make it work again - and then it’s not always working, sometimes I have to retry multiple times.

It’s like when opening another view (like opening an album) is changing some variables that are a lso used in the trackview and those variables are not always restored to what they were. Or like data that’s too long is overwriting other data (overflow). (developer speaking)

Hi @MQA_Tester,

Which version of MacOS do you have?

Hi, it’s Windows (11)

Can you send a screenshot of the first point you mention because on my side I can see the scroll bar on my windows version.

1 Like

As you can see, it shows the very first tracks, but no scroll bar,
scrolling doesn’t work,
When I open an album (like the 1st Voila) and then press ‘<’ to go to the previous screen (so this screen) then sometimes it’s okay, sometimes I have to repeat that several times.
(see explanation in previous post)

I see the bug in the “My Music” category.
So all tracks are on Qobuz and were like there (heart symbol).
I have no local library set so don’t know if the bug is there too.

EDIT: Just now I tested the category Qobuz>Favourites

• there I selected: Tracks : See All
    This produces ± the same list. (except the alphabet letters on the right are missing).

When I select an album there and go back to this list, the scrollbar seems to be reappear all the time, and the last scrolling position was restored as well. So the bug doesn’t seem to be there.

So… Under “My music”,
The list of alphabet letters on the right contains some numbers in the front (for groups like “2 Belgen” and “4 non blondes” and some cyrillic letters are there as well at the end (as I have some Ukrainian music liked on Qobuz). Don’t know if this has anything to do with it… The letters do lighten up when I move the cursor above them, but clicking them does nothing.

I do not have 7000+ tracks liked in my Qobuz account, do you mind if I ask you to send a mail at support@audirvana.com with your Qobuz credentials so I can try to reproduce the issue?

1 Like

Just sent to you.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.