Scrolling through favourite tracklist doesn't always work

Hi, I just purchased a year Audirvana Studio after I tried Roon and was extremely disappointed (Roon didn’t even seem to know which tracks I had liked in the Qobuz app, and so I had to redo everything - and when I like tracks in Roon, they were not liked in the Qobuz app. So ridiculous). Also it crashed all the time for no obvious reason. (And I’m a developper so I tried everything)
Audirvana is still 10x better. Also sound quality is much better.

Anyway,
I came accross a nasty bug. So I have quite a long list of liked tracks from using the Qobuz app for several years now.
In Audirvana when I click My Music > Tracks the list of that tracks appears.
But sometimes it’s just impossible to scroll through it using my two fingers on the trackpad. And I just found out scrolling works when using the arrow keys or pgup and pgdn buttons on my keyboard, but scrolling with two fingers is much easier of course. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to work half of the times.

When I click on a track the album opens. And when I go back with the “<” symbol I go back to the tracklist : same thing : sometimes I can scroll, sometimes not.
I tried opening other views (My Music > Albums) and then go back to My Music > Tracks, and sometimes it helps, but sometimes it doesn’t.

I assume it must be something minor, but it’s driving me crazy.

Anyway, happy with the rest of the software so far.
Keep up the good work so I can forget about Roon soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, today I have more information about this bug:

• I have 6492 liked songs so far.

• When scrolling using touchpad doesn’t work, there is no scroll bar neither.
    When I scroll using the arrow or pgdn and pgup keys, it works, but …

• Whenever I want to retry scrolling using the touchpad the view jumps to the first tracks in the list. But when I press the down arrow on my keyboard, it suddenly returns to where it was before.

• When I click on an album in the middle of the list to open it, and then return to the tracklist, it normally returns to the same position of the tracklist where I left, but often it doesn’t and it shows the first tracks of the list… (and no scrollbar). Then I know already I won’t be able to scroll the list with the touchpad.

This is a very nasty bug. Looking forward to see this solved in a future update.
Haven’t found other serious bugs so far. If I do, I will report.
Merry Xmas btw.

P.S. Ow, and is there a way to change my user name?
This was the name I used some years ago when I bought 3.5 and when I tested Tidal mqa against Qobuz pcm. As you could notice in my previous post as a result I left Tidal and I hate to see that “mqa” in my name now…