Shuffle play and play queue

When starting playback of an album with shuffle activated, the play queue looks like this:

Switching off the shuffle function during playback should sort the play queue to 1 2 3 4 …, shouldn’t it? But it looks now like this:

@Antoine: Is it possible to correct that?
Thank you

Hello @o99,

Thank you for your report, I have been able to reproduce this behavior on MacOs and Windows and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you @Antoine for correcting that.

Hitting the play button on top of a playlist should then switch off shuffle - but does not at the moment.

1 Like

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same issue. I can get the shuffle to engage but not the other way around. I am in permanent shuffle mode no matter how many times I click the crossed arrows icon.

hi @gordieorr,

You mean it is always this way?

And when you click on it it is not switching for this?

Yes. Although I think I figured it out. User error. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I think I made the samke mistake, I expected the symbol to change shape rather than colour, which is less noticeable on screen…

1 Like

:thought_balloon:

1 Like

It’s pretty subtle color change. My mistake was assuming the two instances of the shuffle symbol were the same. I was clicking the symbol in the top portion of the window, to the right of the play and heart symbol instead of using the one in the at the bottom nested in with the player controls. I still don’t understand the reason why they wouldn’t operate the same but it doesn’t matter, as long as I can get one of them to work.

1 Like