Slow sync between Itunes and Audirvana with new added Music

Methode : Second Methode Music Library Syncronisation

MA OS Catalina 10.15.6
Audirvana 3.5.34

Music Size external Disk Macmini Late 2014 > 1.4 TB

Need 1 h + …

Hello @Viper1, after you added some tracks to iTunes, did you synchronized iTunes with Audirvana again?

Hello Damian
Every time I add one or more new albums to Itunes I synchronize with Audirvana. I use the second method for this.

Can you update Audirvana to the latest version and try to add and album in iTunes to see if its still slow?

Hi Damien. The latest Audirvana update is installed, but its always still very slow. i try two times to syncronicrise with one new album - needs over one hour…
Greets andre

When i try to add a full album in iTunes with the 2nd sync method in Audirvana Method, I click on the sync button and the album is added instantly.
Can you check your database using the three commands in the Maintenance section of the preferences page?

After executing the three DB Maintenance Tasks i add one Album to Itunes and I click on the sync button - the album is added in exactly 13 minutes. Faster than bevor, but always a lot to slow in my opinion. It is far from ‘album is added instantly’. I also check the condition from the external disk and the cpu power etc and also some other applications. everthing works just fine and in time except… :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.