[SOLVED ] - Deactivate old laptop device

Hello! I need to deactivate an old laptop. Please let me know where to send my key. It’s registered to this email address. Thanks!

@keithwilliamsjr - Do you need to deactivate your license key of Audirvana 3 for Mac or deactivate your license key Audirvana for Windows 10?

Hi Damien. I need it for Mac.

@keithwilliamsjr - I have removed all your Mac computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

• NEW – Audirvana 3.5 for Mac
FYI, Audirvana 3.2 has now been replaced by Audirvana 3.5.
The new Audirvana 3.5 brings the strongly improved user interface, and further improved sound quality. In order to get your FREE upgrade Audirvana 3.5, you need to enter your license key on this website page : https://audirvana.com/offers/ (V3 => V3.5)

It didn’t work. I bought audirvana plus I believe for Mac. It tells me there’s no eligible code when I put in the Mac code I purchased on ‘17. Any thoughts as to why this doesn’t work?

@keithwilliamsjr - Yes, I understand why you cannot install Audirvana 3.2 for Mac on your computer.

First, you need to get your free upgrade of Audirvana 3.5 for Mac. To get your free upgrade, you need to enter your license key on our website https://audirvana.com/offers/ (V3 => V3.5) - Do not hesitate to copy paste the license key in order to keep the dashes.

Hi Damien,
I have upgraded my license to 3.5 for mac. But forgot to deactivate to old license.
I am getting the “Too many license” error when I use my key.
Please delete my all activation for all the macs now (I have no access to most of the old macs).
My email is rickchow88@gmail.com

Hello @rickchow,

Thank you for being one of our customer since the first version of Audirvana :slight_smile:

I have removed all your computers from the license database.

1. install trial version

My internal hard drive failed and have rebuilt a replacement. Audirvana on the failed drive was not deactivated and need to activate the new installation. Appreciate your help. Thought I had left a message on the board a few days ago but have not gotten a response.

Hello @ArtieK, i removed your Mac in our database. You can now use Audirvana on up to two Mac :slight_smile:

Hi Damien,
I upgraded to a new imac, and uninstalled audirvana on 2 older imac.
I am getting the “Too many license” error when I use my key on my new iMac.
Please delete my all activation for all the macs now.
My email is ********
Great to see your success in Audirvana.

Hello @rickchow,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.

1. install trial version

Hi Damien,
I upgraded to a new imac, and need to re install audirvana 3. 5 on 1 older imac.
Please delete my all activation for all the macs or pc now.

Thank you.

Hi Damien,
I upgraded to a new imac, and need to re install audirvana 3. 5 on 1 older imac.
Please delete my all activation for all the macs or pc now.

Thank you.

I’ll jump in on this thread if you don’t mind. @Antoine can you remove all my Windows computers from the license database. Thanks, email is in my user profile.