Sort by Albums question

Hello,
Is there a way to sort albums? I’m an album guy and I like to browse my music. Doesn’t everybody? There has to be a way to do this. My library is huge, and scrolling around randomly is no fun. How about sorting by artist? Date added, etc? Searching is OK, but then again, there’s no way to sort the result.

Also it would be great if I could have a list view within albums. Even iTunes does this.
Bob

you can sort albums like this also.

Thank you very much for your reply. I’ll give it a shot.
Bob

The added date is useful for me when like Zappa you could have many albums in the same year, if not in order, you just remove that CD from its place and sync, then put it back in its place, so it will be place later in the same year… in year real order :grinning:

Is there a way to sort Albums in Connected/Qobuz/Favorites in Windows 10 version (see embedded screen shot)? These Albums can be sorted by artist, added date in Qobuz, but Audirvana seems to insist on added date sort only. Thank you!

In Audirvana preferences panel when you do your albums sorting…
ain’t there a button for playlists or streaming also sorting?

Thanks for the reply. The only Sort Crieria is see in Preferences settings are to sort:

(1) Local Library Tracks
(2) Manual Playlists
(3) Local Library Albums, and
(4) Streaming User Playlists

I may not understand these categories, but I don’t think any of these categories refer to Connected/Qobuz/Favorites/Albums…? Thanks again!

Streaming = Qobuz :grinning:
I don’t use those services.

Yeah - I think the barrier is the database/list I want to sort
(Connected/Qobuz/Favorites/Albums) is neither local nor comprised of playlists.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.