Studio Audirvan, noise Kernel Extreme mode

I took trial Audirvana Studio 2 days ago and when using Kernel extreme payback option there is short annoying noise when next song play. Problem occur only when listen queue playlist alone song by song.

Problem is not related if next song is different sample rate, occur randomly. If manually click next song before song end and start second song in queue list there is no issue. The same problem has my friend. My setup: NUC (Win 10)-DDC (Singxer SU-6) AES/EBU connection to Audiomat DAC Tempo 2.6. In friend system is notebook (Win 10) direct to USB DAC input (Hegel HD25). We listen only Tidal and friend Quboz.

Before Audirvana use RPI4 with RopieeXL (UPNP) and sound great but Audirvana Studio in Kernel Extreme mode is step above. Please advise because it is annoying noise.

Hi @Branko_ZG,

Can you send us a copy of the "Debug Info“ when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account.

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content. All you have to do is paste it in response to this message