Studio Remote Launch Date

I love when you guys come up with these fantastic theories.
This may be true, and the complete opposite may be true as well, the point is we have no clue.

I love your opposite theory too !
However, I remain convinced anger is a much bigger motivation than satisfaction when it comes to Support boards. I didn’t come here to share how happy I was, if you remember :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Audirvana studio is super!!!.. especially for those who enjoy the sound. No remote but promiseses?..well…to be forgiven. A new product with all its faults… Well…okay…this is audirvana and the trying to get to audiovalhalla… And that is the strongest point of Audirvana; it only will get better in time!.. Like that fact.
… unforgiven;… Let people pay already while there is no remote as promised etc.? Come on… Let the patience be on the other side this time! Patience in gettin the money of the subscriptions!.. do what you promised! Can’t make the promise on time? NO PROBLEM, THAT’S LIFE!.. but…Don’t let the people pay untill you made that promise work… Frre trial for everyone without sending a mail and stop that free trial when you have the remote!..
That’s my opinion… Peace and out…still loving Audirvana.

6 Likes

Hi @SteveE

This is the first time I’ve read someone on this forum using “love” and “Audrivana” in the same sentence. Well done. I’m enriched. All power to you my friend.

I agree the trial would have better served ongoing until more bugs fixed and remote running well.

You give me heart…

Phil

Always keep your clients updated, there is nothing worse than a customer who doesn’t know what the status or progress is. They start getting annoyed at the smallest things when they feel ignored or kept in the dark.

Innuos was terrible for this, the new 2.0 has been ‘imminent’ for a year now and they have learnt that providing a weekly status update is keeping people happy(er)

2 Likes

You are just trolling give the stupid and arrogant approach a break for a while.

1 Like

@thebiglebowskiThe Charmer. You, darling, are such like so many posters: vicious, mean and nasty. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you.

1 Like

I think there’s a split here between those who think they’re dealing with Damian and have a personal relationship, and those who think that they’re dealing with Audirvana the company.

Those who think they’re still dealing with a person are inclined to offer him a generous amount of slack, although even there the patience must be wearing thin.

Those who think they’re dealing with a proper company (you know, with a swish looking web site, a product launch and a subscription model) expect there to be a complete and reasonably polished product with proper support (you know, with an active presence in forums and responses to emails). This group are irritated both by the company and, to an extent, those they see as making excuses for it.

7 Likes

@conos1983
“Bingo”
This is hysterical. All it would have taken for me is a “gee folks we blew the date and really can’t say when it will be out. Bye” note.

Lastly.
Audirvana ≠ @philipjohnson

2 Likes

You offer zero value.

This is the first and last time I’m calling out someone.

I have been working 14hrs a day. Only way for me to relax is listen to music. I barely get time, but when I do, I want it to be a smooth experience and for that I need a remote….I think Studio should never been launched without a remote. Period

I love Audirvana and want it to work well. Don’t want to deal with a half baked product.

3 Likes

I agree with every word.

Not sure about condescending. Normally I don’t call names or like it when others do. If I was offensive I am truly sorry. The gentleman was a bit unhinged at several people and confused his company with himself. But these aren’t the kind of discussions I should be participating in. I thank you for reminding me. You take care and be safe. Luke

1 Like

I spoke the truth and expressed displeasure. And got flagged.

Anyway I’m happy about one thing. Damien on another thread mentioned we can extend trial by 14days. All you have to do is send an email to [support@audirvana.com]. Though it may take time before you get a response.

That is a good thing. You never know what you’ll get unless you ask. Thank you @conos1983 and thank you Damien. I suspect Damien gets a lot of mail so I’ll wait for a true need before ringing his bell.

Audirvana and I go way way back I’ve always liked the product and the audio quality always knocked any competitors out cold. Never really had issues with the software either. Except this trial is not going swimmingly for me. My MacBook M1 Air Locks up it up repeatedly, before I can search for a tune or do anything its >>>>>. Force Quit<<<<<. required. I’m sure we’ll find something.

Remote is updated for Studio…rejoice people :star_struck:

The joy only lasted until I actually tried the IOS App.

Good thing is it detects A+ and Studio and switches interface accordingly. Searches on Studio on Mac show up on the app too.

Bad thing is the UI on Studio mode is horrendous. The album art is oversized, favorites from Tidal show up twice, local library favorites don’t show up etc etc.

It’s a new app so let’s hope these issues are fixed soon!

But I’m glad to have the remote nonetheless!

You can change the size to your own choice by pinching the screen.

2 Likes

I’m gobsmacked that anyone here would be so disparaging to another poster.

All best regards to you Sir

Phil

3 Likes

Thank you sir. It’s a great tip!

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.