Switching from 3.5 to studio

Anyone been able to get a discount for studio having already paid out for a permanent licence to 3.5?

You don’t ‘switch’ from 3.5 to Studio. Audirvana 3.5 and Audirvana Studio are two different products. Studio is not an upgrade from 3.5. You can still keep using 3.5 while using Studio.

I have 3.5 and I had a subscription to Studio for a year, but I now have bought Origin. On both I did not get a discount because I own 3.5. I still use 3.5 while using Studio and Origin.

But don’t ask this forum, since forum members can’t give you a discount anyway. You should send a mail to
support@audirvana.com
and ask them.

Edit: look at the post of @stefano_mbp below. It seems that existing Audirvana users can get a discount.

I already have but was interested to know if anyone else had been successful. They aren’t really a different product, just a different funding method (better for them, worse for us). 3.5 has never worked properly with CA streamers and they have little reason to fix it having fooled everyone into paying for their software monthly. Why anyone would buy a permanent licence for 3.5 then pay monthly for the same product is beyond me.

1 Like

You don’t have to. You bought a permanent license for 3.5 and you can keep using it. Your choice. If you don’t like a subscription model nobody is forcing you.

Really? They are as 3.5 is no longer supported/developed. Do you have shares? :slight_smile:

Your original question was about getting a discount. I answered that factually. Now you choose to move the goal posts and get impolite and snarky. Good luck with that. Have a nice day.

1 Like

[quote=“AndyLubke, post:2, topic:36416”]
But don’t ask this forum, since forum members can’t give you a discount anyway. You should send a mail to
support@audirvana.com
and ask them.
I’ll take that as a yes then.

I am sorry? Take what as a yes? Me having shares in a company that does not have shares? How do you imagine that? Are you here for serious information or just to rant? Now I am really done talking to you. Have a nice night.

2 Likes

Andy, did you purchase Audirvāna company while I was talking a nap :sleeping:?
Congratulations on your success………can I get a discount too :+1:t2:

:hear_no_evil:
:see_no_evil:
:speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

You? Always, because you always ask nicely :rofl:

3 Likes

Check this page

2 Likes

Brilliant, thank you :slight_smile: