SysOptimizer Error (error 22)

I cannot resolve SysOptimizer Error (OSStatus error 22). So, please help me.
I tried things below, as mentioned in some previous thread,

sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist
sudo rm /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool
sudo rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist

Also,
Go to the Main Library Folder… PrivilegedHelperTools folder…
Trash All the files in that folder from Audirvana (that folder install SysOptimizer)
Go to the Main Library Folder… LaunchDaemons Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder from Audirvana (SystemOptimizer and prefs files)

Also,
Clean uninstall & reinstall Audirvana with ‘BuhoCleaner’
Restart Mac including First Aid in Disk Utility (no problem)

When Spotlight and Time Machine are enabled, this error does not happen.
I want keep those things disabled when I listening though.

Audirvana Studio 2.2.2 (20202)
macOS Version 13.1 (Build 22C65) with 32GB physical RAM

Same effect here on my iMac. Only when Spotlight and Time Machine are enabled, Sysoptimizer works without giving a failure . . .

The same error, i.e. “There was an error executing SysOptimizer. Not all optimizations may be done. Error = The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error 22.)” appears when I play the first track after starting AS and when I close AS. It also often happens that closing the AS causes the application to crash. The error appeared after updating to AS 2.2.2. Both when Time Machine is on and off.

A post was merged into an existing topic: SysOptimizer having issues in macOS 13.1

Anche io, lo stesso problema… nessuna soluzione o informazioni da Audirvana?

Have you tried the solutions given in these threads?.

SysOptimizer error Studio - Studio - Audirvana

SysOptimizer having issues in macOS 13.1 - Studio - Audirvana

I have the same issue, is this working for someone?

Read my post above yours. Click on the links there. Have you tried those solutions?

Here is a info from support:

Hello,

In case you are using MacOS Ventura 13.1 and get an error while using SysOptimizer, please toggle off the option “Disable Spotlight” to not see this false warning message. The command we use succeeds for SysOptimizer although Ventura 13.1 returns an error, we will remove this false alert in the next update of Audirvana Studio/Audirvana Origin.

Sweet Baby u know who…… apparently they don’t can’t won’t read :man_facepalming:t2: