SysOptimizer Error (OSStatus error 22)

Today, I updated Audirvana to Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.43 (3573). And this error message started to appear. Could you tell me how to fix this error?

Damien often give this answer:

Can you close Audirvana and do the three commands below in Terminal?

sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist

sudo rm /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool

sudo rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist

After doing this, can you open Audirvana and play a track?

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I tried to do the commands but these were returned.

sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist

/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist: No such file or directory
Load failed: 2: No such file or directory

sudo rm /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool

rm: /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool: No such file or directory

sudo rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist

rm: /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.audirvana.SysOptimizerTool.plist: No such file or directory
kiyo@kiyos-mbp ~ %

You can try what i was saying to people with that bug then:

close Audirvana

Go to the Main Library Folderā€¦ PrivilegedHelperTools folderā€¦
Trash All the files in that folder from Audirvana (that folder install SysOptimizer)
Go to the Main Library Folderā€¦ LaunchDaemons Folderā€¦
Trash All the files in that folder from Audirvana (SystemOptimizer and prefs files)

Restart MAC.
Restart Audirvana
it should ask to reinstall it upon trying to play the first songā€¦ say yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I checked PrivilegedHelperTools and LaunchDaemons folders, but there is no file related to Audirvana in both folders.

I restarted the laptop and then Audirvana asked me to reinstall the SysOptimizer as attached.
The problem was solved. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 9.30.46 PM