Tagging Oddities

Have you made any progress on this bug?

I sent these files in shortly after I received your request. Has anything been done on this issue?

Thanks

I have been at the Paris Audio Video Show last week but I will try my best to answer you as fast as possible.

Thank you.

Day Radebaugh

Nothing has apparently been done on this issue, even though I promptly sent the information requested. I’mm now a JRiver user.

Hi @DWR,

We have not been able to properly take a look at this issue as it will require some thorough check of the software and we have not found time to do it yet.

You cannot expect to retain your customer base with such support.

@DWR I’m sorry but we need to prioritize things over other, I get this issue is annoying for you but it’s not blocking the usage of the software for thousands of users.

This was posted in response to your email asking why I had cancelled my subscription:

Instead of concentrating your efforts on new functionality, put some time and effort into making the current version work correctly. You have introduced a package without support. Outsourcing support to a community support forum is not a viable support model.