Technical question

I have bought a new laptop, because the previous very often showed 100% CPU usage and were always experiencing interference in playback.
It is an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 with i7 8750 H-CPU, 16 gb RAM, 512gb SSD and in addition to the integrated Intel GPU UHD630 is a graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (laptop) built-in.
As long as the CPU is busy extrapolating “normal” CD data to DSD512, the playback on my T + A DAC 8 DSD is flawless.
But if the CPU is done with the calculation and shuts down to 1-3% and the playback takes place from the memory, this is greatly disturbed.
If I deactivate the Intel GPU now, everything runs perfectly.
Another device with the same equipment but without Nvidia GPU showed the same error.
Why is that?

Greetings.

Michael

… where I have doubts, if this is really the CPU driver and the deactivation only helps randomly or not rather on the last (until 1.2.11 without problems) Audirvana versions, because the old laptop similar problems from the version 1.3 had.
I have to say it again that I would be very happy to be able to return to older versions.

Greetings.

Michael

Seems like a conflict between two GPU drivers. Why two GPU?

… because a previously tried laptop with the same CPU and the same Intel GPU also showed this error, even without another built-in Graka - a driver problem between the Graka drivers, I therefore exclude.
And I wanted to test, therefore, if the RAM of the second Graka changes something.
I suspect that there is a problem with Audirvana’s collaboration with RAM when the CPU finishes calculating and shuts down to 1-3% power. But I’m not an expert to judge.
In any case, Audirvana version 1.2.11 did not have this problem.
This version was the best version for upsampling on DSD512 and would like to have it back.
Here’s what I wrote in the Acer forum:

I’ve done a bit of experimenting - upsampling up to DSD256 works well too with powered-on Intel graphics card, if I turn off the automatic screen power off (my setting was after 2 minutes) while playback is playing.

All very strange for me - someone has an idea why this may be - are not compatible with possibly Audirvana and the Intel-Graka (driver) or bothers one of the two programs “read” from the memory?