The TIDAL/Qobuz 3 months free trial voucher

I got Your full license, but I cannot get Tidal free three months, it says I currently have no subscriptions, shows Tidal Intro and no ways of choosing quality.

Regards,

Matti Mäkijärvi

Hello @makismatti,

The TIDAL/Qobuz 3 months free trial voucher is meant for trying TIDAL/Qobuz by creating a new account. It is not valid for existing accounts.

To use your TIDAL/Qobuz voucher, you go to the Streaming page of Audirvana preferences.
There you click on the “Get it” button. This retrieves your voucher.
Next step is to create your new TIDAL/Qobuz account.
For this, click on the “Go to Sign Up page” button. This opens the special sign up page on TIDAL/Qobuz website, which says the account will be created with a 90 days free trial period.
Be sure to not be logged on TIDAL/Qobuz with a previous account in any web browser before starting this process, and not use any email address used previously with TIDAL/Qobuz.

Hi Damien3,
I did yesterday the same process what You here instruct and got the special sign up page on Tidal/Qobuz website. That site then opened a page and told that all is OK and I can close the page.
I got my new account for Tidal created and can log into it, but there I have no subscriptions.

I did not have any web logins to Tidal open at that time.
One thing though, I started the voucher retrieving on Firefox browser and the special sign up page opened on my default browser, Safari.

Rgds,

/matti

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.