The upsampling settings are not properly saved

First of all thank you for this amazing software.

In the last month I reinstall my os few times. Finally I decided to stay with Win 11 Pro, is much better than last year.

I discovered a small bug in Audirvana. Afer I install the software and click on “Kernel Streaming” my last used upsampling settings are automatically recognized. That’s good BUT… My upsampling settings are: r8brain, 85/85, non linear. But when I click on “Debug Info” is dispayed 99.5, 218, linear. To corrrect this I have to move a little the 2 upsampling sliders and activate/deactivate linear phase. After this everything is ok.