There was an error executing SysOptimizer. Not all optimizations may be done. Error = The operation couldn’t be completed. (CFErrorDomainLaunchd error 4.)

Hello, this is my first time using Audirvana, and I just installed it on my Mac, Catalina 10.15.7. The app is working fine, and I was able to connect to my Tidal account. But when I try to install the sysOptimizer I get this error message:

There was an error executing SysOptimizer. Not all optimizations may be done. Error = The operation couldn’t be completed. (CFErrorDomainLaunchd error 4.)

How can I fix this? I am purchasing this program primarily for the sysOptimizer, so I need to get it working.

Thanks so much for the the help!

Hi J3J3,

Welcome to the forum.
Many users have this issue with SysOptimizer.
There’s a bug that prevents it from functioning as it should.

There’s already a long thread about this.
Please find it and read it, because you may get a solution to your problem, if you’re lucky.
If you’re unlucky as many of us, like myself, you’ll have to wait for the bug to be fixed.

No need to have two threads about the same issue.

Hi,
Same thing here: from time to time when starting to play a track, I got the very same error message. Strangely, when playing the track (After I click on OK on the popup with the error message, which by the way is not possible from the remote), I do not see any problem in the sysoptimizer status that reports ‘On’.
Only way to kill this issue: rebooting the Mac mini.

And by the way, I still have this issue of Studio crashing with an exception EXC_GUARD when Time Machine is ON. Bug has been reported to the support but it seems I’m the only one to have it, and the support team tried to solve it many times but without success.