Tidal discount not working

Hi - The tidal discount code is not working for me. Can anyone help?

Never use it, but you have to login through Audirvana … preferences…, streaming menu and enter info of voucher there.

Hello @lavan,

The TIDAL/Qobuz 3 months free trial voucher is meant for trying TIDAL/QObuz by creating a new account. It is not valid for existing accounts.

To use your TIDAL/Qobuz voucher, you go to the Streaming page of Audirvana preferences.
There you click on the “Get it” button. This retrieves your voucher.
Next step is to create your new TIDAL/Qobuz account.
For this, click on the “Go to Sign Up page” button. This opens the special sign up page on TIDAL/Qobuz website, which says the account will be created with a 90 days free trial period.
Be sure to not be logged on TIDAL/Qobuz with a previous account in any web browser before starting this process, and not use any email address used previously with TIDAL/Qobuz.

A tool - AudFree Tidal Music Converter can help you get lossless Tidal songs with your account for free. You can get more detail on AudFree website.

Hi,
I write from Italy. Sorry for my English
I have download two times new Audirvana upgrade.
After download new Audirvana, Tidal doesn’t works.
I can choose an album or musician on Tidal but it doesn’t play music.
Audirvana plays only music inside pc memory.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Hello @Giovanni_Pattavina, are you able to login to your Tidal account in Audirvana?

Yes,

I was able and connected. A day after I have delete my Tidal account.

I could choose any artist or record but I could not listen.

Why pay if you can’t listen?

if I had known I would not have downloaded the latest version.

Thanks

Why did you delete your account? If you don’t have a Tidal account then you won’t be able to use this streaming service in Audirvana.

Yes I know.
With the old version it worked perfectly, with the new version no. Impossible.
I will try Audirvana with Qobuz. If Audirvana doesn’t work again, I will change the software.
I’m sorry, but I suffered a lot from your disservice.

I have used Tidal for many years and it is not the best app out there, for sure. But, they eventually got it together. When a notice popped up on Audirvana for 3 free months - even if I was already subscribing to Tidal replaced my Tidal subscription! Nothing worked in Audirvana. I found that the “free account” at Tidal stated it was not viable in my country - USA - and my password manager didn’t know what to do with this double offering, so I deleted the “free” account and reset Tidal password.

I have been playing in bands, recording, and optimizing room acoustics for 30 years and I thought I had seen it all. Audirvana is the buggiest code in audio today. I paid for it right off the get go and I don’t mind the cost. What I do mind is this company is either “code retarded” or is farming out their coding to a party of dunces.

It disconnects from Tidal at random. It offers 3 moths of free service that does not work. It is a POS, IMHO. The sound is not any better than tidal if you have a big rig that has various equalizers installed. If I could give my Audirvana subscription away I would because it is way buggy for me - I like music not fiddling with shitty software…

Hello @rierfd, i think you had your tidal connected in your default web browser, that’s why you had this problem. You just need to disconnect your Tidal account from their website and click on the voucher in Audirvana and you’ll get your three months trial. The three months trial is for the creation of a new account using the voucher button in Audirvana.

I would also know what bug did you encounter in Audirvana apart from the one you had for the Tidal three months trial?

DRmare Tidal Songs Downloader can help you save money. It is powerful to download Tidal files. You do not need to pay for Tidal each month. The tool is for personal use. You can get it on the DRmare website.

It’s also a violation of terms of service and copyright violation.

@SamualSSS, I have already warned you about this post you’re making about this software, if you continue to do so, I’ll have to act accordingly.

Why not ban SSSS from your site?

I suspended his account for a month, if he do this post again i will permanently ban his account.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.