Tidal free trial

I tried to get the voucherr from Tidal to begin my free trial period but it said I already have it as of January 1, 2020. I have never received it. Help.

Hello @randy, The TIDAL 3 months free trial voucher is meant for trying TIDAL by creating a new account. It is not valid for existing accounts.

To use your TIDAL voucher, you go to the Streaming page of Audirvana preferences.
There you click on the “Get it” button. This retrieves your voucher.
Next step is to create your new TIDAL account.
For this, click on the “Go to Sign Up page” button. This opens the special sign up page on TIDAL website, which says the account will be created with a 90 days free trial period.
Be sure to not be logged on TIDAL with a previous account in any web browser before starting this process, and not use any email address used previously with TIDAL.

I have the same problem, I have created a new account, but in the end it gives me an inactive subscription

Hello @bobovierigol, can you give me your order reference or the mail you purchase Audirvana with in private message?

Did you had a previous tidal account with same mail account as you used for the creation of this account? Does the credit card information are the same aq a previous Tidal account?

a new account, but probably with the same credit card information (using Paypal)

Hi Damien,
Hope all is well with you & yours during this crisis. I’m trying to redeem my Tidal 3 month voucher. I get Warning: you have already retrieved on 11-01-2020. I certainly never redeemed it. I also realize that I must use a different email and credit card to sign up. I also have completely uninstalled Tidal on my 2 PCs that are running my Audirvana.