Tidal metadata / credits in Windows 10 version

Hi everybody,

One of the reasons I like Tidal is that there’s a lot of useful credits data accessible on quite a number of albums (I think they dealt an access to allmusic’s database, as the credits are similar).

Is there any plans to let those through in Audirvana ?

Thanks,
Maikol

Hello @Maikol, you have access to the credit of an album by clicking on the i icon here:

Hello @Antoine, I’m sorry but I don’t see this i icon anywhere in Audirvana, whatever album I’m on it never appears.

It shows properly on my side, not for you ?

1 Like

Nope, looking at the same album, here’s what I see :

Would it mean that it is available only in the MacOs version ?

Hello @Maikol, Tidal credits are actually only available in MacOS version of Audirvana but we will bring this feature in a future update of the Windows 10 version.

Ah that’s what I ended up thinking after exchanging with @Yohmi (thanks by the way :slightly_smiling_face:). Hope they will be available soon in the windows version !

Cheers,
M

1 Like

Happy to say that credits are now available in the latest (3.5.12) version of Audirvana ! And it works ! :slight_smile:

I have the Latest Mac/Apple version and do not have Qobuz Credits.

I have latest version of MacOS Audirvana (3.5.44) and recently subscribed to trial of Tidal. I don’t get much in the way of credits. One big annoyance is that the composer of albums with multiple composers is not credited. The only categories I have in tracklist are Title, Artist, Duration & MQA. I like the feature on Tidal’s website that when you click on info icon it gives you information about artists, composers et al. But only the most desultory information when I click info icon on Audirvana. Tidal’s composer search (at least in Audirvana) is very limited and seems to depend on whether Composer’s name is included in album title.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.