Tidal "My Mix" Support

Hi there,

I am just trying out Audirvana for the first time and have managed to successfully set up my library and connect to Tidal. However I cannot seem to find the “My Mix” playlists anywhere. This is something I use quite extensively as it is the main “curated” section for individuals.

Thanks!

Hello @enragedlemon, this feature of Tidal is not yet available in Audirvana. We will need to make an update of this integration to implement it.

@Antoine thanks so much for the reply. For me at least this would be the tipping point to buying Audirvana over Roon as they don’t seem to have it either. I’d imagine you are already quite busy but is this on your roadmap?

It is but we have a lot of work to do around Audirvana in general.

I had this same question, but there is a work around that I use for now. Using the Tidal application and signing in you can go to your “my mix” section and actually make the mix that you like a playlist. Just go up to the top right hand corner and touch the three dots to bring down a drop down menu where you can make it a playlist.

Hi Damien,
Is this still a feature that you guys are working on?
And again thank you, the issue with Tidal constantly logging out does appear to be resolved.
All the best with the product updates.
Kind regards.

Hello @garrfish, we have not find time to take a look at this but it’s something we really consider adding as it wasn’t available at the time we made the integration of Tidal.

Just to put my two cents in this subject! Right now I’m painfully divided into direct Tidal streaming for discovering new music, and Audirvana for listen it after… And now I’would like to have this feature more than ever since the new AStudio SQ is just incredible with the Kernel Streaming activaded, So really big congrats for the new AS, and please don’t forget the compulsive streamers community!!!

I would also like to ask the TIDAL My Mix support. Currently I’m using the TIDAL desktop app to find new music and put it into playlists. I then use Audirvana to play those playlists.

It would be great to have the Daily Mix, My Mix, etc all accessible through Audirvana.

Hello @TazLondon,

You can view your My mix form Tidal since the 1.6 version of Audirvāna Studio

We do not have all of the new playlists from Tidal that are suggestion for you but we hope to bring them in 2022.

1 Like

Oops! I found it!

Thank you very much, @Antoine. I did not click on ‘Mixes For You’ to get to My Mix[1-8]. This question is solved now.

Hi there !
What about this feature for the Desktop App for Mac please?
Thanks a lot

Hello @MCyril,

It’s available on both Windows and Mac version of Audirvāna Studio.