Tidal requiring login every time I open Audirvana

So I am creating this new thread in hopes that someone might be able to help me out.

Not really sure how to navigate this forum, so please excuse me if this isn’t the correct way to go about things but I couldn’t find a way otherwise to get some help on the matter.

The issue:

Every time I open Audrivana, I am prompted to login to Tidal along with captcha. Is there anything I can do to avoid this and sign in only one time or is this the way it’s supposed to be?

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Forgot to include some info:

Audirvana on Windows 10 laptop.

Hello @MarkSubsonik , Can you check the database integrity using the command in the Maintenance section of the preferences page?

If it fails, then you may want to restore from a backup, or delete the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite to restart from scratch.
It is located in ~/Library/Application Support/Audirvana
To access ~/Library with the Finder, you can use its Go menu while pressing the option (or alt) key. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.

Special Warning : When you delete the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite, you will lose all the Playlists you created in Audirvana. However, you can back-up all those Playlists by exporting them before deleting the database file.

Hi Damien3.

Thanks for your reply.

So, every time i use Audirvana these days, I do the check, build, defrag integrity but that has not helped thus far. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I will try and delete the .sqlite file and reinstall again and let you know how it goes. Thanks! Mark

Apologies for very late reply. Assumed I would get a notification but alas…

Issue not present any longer. Thanks for all of your help!

Mark

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.