Too many installations error for my 2nd PC

Recently I formatted my 2nd PC and reinstalled Audirvana. Since then, I cannot reactivate my Audirvana on my second PC due to too many installations.
How can I solve this problem?

Hello @bingookpa,

I have removed all your computers from the license database. You can now activate up to two PC running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

I also have same problem.

Hello @ELLE,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers.

To install Audirvana on your computer, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Dear Damien,

I had to reinstall windows 10 on my PC but I forgot to revoke my Audirvana license. I have 2 licenses, the license issue is related to the second license of July 30th. Can you revoke the license, such that I can register my Audirvana install on my PC.

Thanks, BJ

Hello @Bjkooij,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers per license.

Hi Antoine,

I have a problem reinstalling Audirvana after a windows 10 reinstall on my computer. I have revoked the license and then reinstalled Windows 10. Now, I get the message that there are too many installs for my license. I have 2 licenses. The problem is with the license that ends with PY1T4. I have waited more than 24 hours before licensing Audirvana.

Kind regards, Bert Jan Kooij

I have just had to reinstall windows on my pc, I have a license for both a MAC and windows machine. The PC will not except my key. I don’t know how to delete the old one Key ends with GZ9S3

Bonjour :wave:,
J’ai également le message de trop d’installation alors que je change de machine :cry:. Pour autant il ne me semble pas que ma licence soit active sur aucun autre ordinateur. Pouvez m’aider à fixer cela :slight_smile: ?
Merci