Too many installations problem

I installed linux on the computer on which I had previously been using Audirvana. I failed to deactivate my Audirvana license on that computer before I wiped out Windows. Now, when I try to install Audirvana on a different Windows computer, I get the “too many installations” error message. Could you please reset my registration?

Thanks,
Louis Fischer

Damien,

Same thing for me. I tried Fidelizer Pro 8.5 and it doesn’t work with Audirvana. it caused a lot of problems. Now, I don’t see music library progress bar, when I scan my music library, and my cd covers when I play a music files. Unfortunately, I think I have to reset or wiped my Windows 10 Pro. Can you please reset my Windows licences? Thank you very much.

Hello @elemef and @beajuju , Thank you for your interest in Audirvana for Windows 10.

I have removed all your computers from the license database. You can now activate up to two PC running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Now the website won’t let me download Audirvana. I receive a message that I have already registered.

Hi Damien

Now, I try to install Audirvana on a different Windows PC, I get the “too many installations” error message. Could you reset my registration?

Hello @knkn59, I have removed all your computers from the license database.

Hi Damien,

I had to send back my recently purchased laptop, the new one is looking forward to Audirvana but I forgot to uninstall prior to return. My main pc is already loaded with one instance of the program so I anticipate a too many installations notice - can you reset my PC registrations?

Hello @crdeasy,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two PC running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key