Too many installations

Hi Damien - Just trying to get Audirvana on second Mac but getting “Too many installations”. I may have forgotten to clear a license on old computer.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,
Marco

1 Like

Hello @macboy6, I removed your computers in our database. You can now activate Audirvana up on two Mac.

Thanks, it worked.

Also wanted to say thanks for this amazing software Damien. It pairs with the Chordo Mojo amazingly, sounds brilliant and love the UI.

Marco

1 Like

I forgot to revoke my installation when I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 twice. Can anyone help with my “too many install for you license” issue? Thanks

Hello @faithhw,

Thank you for your message and for using Audirvāna.

Your license allows you to activate Audirvāna on 2 computers only.

You get the error message ‘too many installs’ if two installs are already registered and you try to activate Audirvāna a new computer.

You can simply reset the computer installs associated with your license following instructions at Login To My Account - Easy Remove Audirvana 3.5 Activation. All you need is your license key and make sure you enter the email you have used to purchase your license initially.

We remind you that a major evolution of our software is now available in two versions - Audirvāna Origin for local library only and Audirvāna Studio with online streaming services also. Don’t hesitate to try them at Try Audirvāna - Download Now And Start A 30 Day Free Trial .

I hope this helps and don’t hesitate to come back to us if you still have an issue.